We are pleased about your use of our website. The protection of your personal data is important to us and we want you to feel safe when using our website.
- Information concerning the collection of personal data
- The following shall inform you about the collection, processing and utilization of personal data on our website. Personal data means all data relating to a living individual who can be identified.
- The APP entity as per the Privacy Act No. 119 1988 (as amended) (the “Privacy Act”) is:
|Name: ||DIBMat GmbH|
|Address ||Wilhelm-Leuschner-Street 78 60329 Frankfurt on the Main Germany|
|Email: ||[email protected]|
You can reach our data protection officer through the following contact details:
3. If we use contracted service providers for individual functions to present our services to you or to your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. 2. Your rights as a data subject
You have the following rights against us with respect to the personal data concerning you: a. Right of access by the data subject (Australia Privacy Principle 12.1, the Privacy Act): You have the right to request information on the data we hold about you from us at any time subject to the following exceptions under Australia Privacy Principle 12.1:
- we reasonably believe that giving access would pose a serious threat to the life, health or safety of any individual, or to public health or public safety; or
- giving access would have an unreasonable impact on the privacy of other individuals; or • the request for access is frivolous or vexatious; or
- the information relates to existing or anticipated legal proceedings between you and us, and would not be accessible by the process of discovery in those proceedings; or
Last updated: 04/15/2021 Version: 1
- giving access would reveal our intentions in relation to negotiations with you in such a way as to prejudice those negotiations; or
- giving access would be unlawful; or
- denying access is required or authorised by or under an Australian law or a court/tribunal order; or
- both of the following apply:
- we have reason to suspect that unlawful activity, or misconduct of a serious nature, that relates to our functions or activities has been, is being or may be engaged in; ii. giving access would be likely to prejudice the taking of appropriate action in relation to the matter; or
iii. giving access would be likely to prejudice one or more enforcement related activities conducted by, or on behalf of, an enforcement body; or
- giving access would reveal evaluative information generated within the entity in connection with a commercially sensitive decision-making process.
We reserve the right to charge you a reasonable fee for these copies according to Australia Privacy Principle 12.8.
- Right to rectification (Australia Privacy Principle 13.1, the Privacy Act):
You have the right to request that we rectify inaccurate data relating to you. You may also request us to inform the other APP entities to whom we previously disclosed the erroneous personal data about the correction. We will take appropriate steps unless it is impracticable or unlawful to do so.
- Right to object to direct marketing (Australia Privacy Principle 7.2, the Privacy Act): You have the right to object to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes.
- Where possible, we will allow you to interact with us anonymously or using a pseudonym. However, for most of our functions and activities we usually need your name and contact information and enough information about the particular matter to enable us to fairly and efficiently handle your inquiry, request, complaint or application, or to act on your report.
- If you have the feeling that we have not responded in an appropriate manner to your complaints or you have further concerns, you additionally have the right to complain to a data protection authority. Our lead supervisory authority is the “Hessische Beauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit“: http://www.datenschutz.hessen.de.
- You can send your inquiries regarding your rights as a data subject to us at [email protected] sleep.com or by post to the controller’s postal address.
Last updated: 04/15/2021 Version: 1
- Collection of personal data when visiting our website
If you use the website simply for informational purposes, i.e. if you do not register yourself or send us any information, we collect only the personal data which your browser sends to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following technical data which we need to enable us to show you our website and ensure stability and security:
- IP address
- date and time of the query
- time zone difference relative to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- content of the query (specific site)
- access status/HTTP status code
- data volume transmitted in each case
- website from which the request emanates
- operating system and its user interface
- language and version of the browser software
The data mentioned above gets processed for the following purposes:
- To ensure a smooth connection of the website;
- Guarantee a comfortable use of our website;
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well as for other administrative purposes.
This information is temporarily stored in so-called log files. This information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted. Without this information, we may be unable to provide you with a smooth, comfortable, & secure customer experience, and you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent
- Kinds of Cookies
This website uses the following types of cookies:
Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. These are mostly session cookies, which save a so-called “session-ID”, which allows for the assigning of different queries within your browser during a particular session. This can be used to identify your device when one repeatedly visits a website during a session. These cookies are deleted once you log out or the browser window is closed.Document Control
Last updated: 04/15/2021 Version: 1
Persistent cookies enable the website to remember your information and settings on your next visit. This gives you faster and more convenient access to the website, as you do not have to change your language settings again, for example. How long the cookie remains on your device depends on the duration or expiration date of the respective cookie and your browser settings. These cookies are automatically deleted after a set period of time which can differ from cookie to cookie. Persistent cookies can be deleted via the security settings in your browser at any time.
- You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. This may result in a functional limitation of our offers.
- Recipients or categories of recipients of personal data
- Within the scope of our activities and services, it may become necessary for us to disclose the personal data stored about you to natural persons, legal entities or public authorities. We conclude contracts with our service providers, which ensure that they may only process your personal data in a way that we have explicitly instructed them to do so. Furthermore, we ensure that they take the necessary technical and organizational measures to process your data securely and store your personal data only as long as necessary. External service providers who may receive personal data generally fall into the following categories of recipients:
- Subsidiaries and affiliates
- IT service provider to maintain our IT infrastructure
- Cloud provider
- Service provider for the optimization of the online offer
- If data is processed in countries outside Australia, we will ensure that your personal data is processed in accordance with Australia’s data protection level. We only transfer data to service providers from third countries that offer suitable guarantees.
- Contact form
- When you contact us (for example by e-mail or via the contact form), the information you provide will be processed for the purpose of processing your request and for the event that follow-up questions arise. The contact form is an additional service provided by us to enable you to contact us quickly and easily.
- The personal data collected by us in this context will be deleted when the request associated with the contact has been completely clarified and it is also not to be expected that the
Last updated: 04/15/2021 Version: 1 specific contact will become relevant again in the future, unless legal storage obligations stand against this.
In our blog, where we publish various articles on topics related to our activities, you can make public comments. Your comment will be published with your given username right under the post. You can use a pseudonym instead of your real name. You are required to provide your username and e-mail address while all further information is voluntary. If you leave a comment, we will continue to save your IP address. The storage is necessary for us in order to be able to defend ourselves against liability claims in cases of a possible publication of illegal content. We need your e-mail address in order to contact you if a third party should object to your comment as illegal. Comments are not checked before publication. We reserve the right to delete comments if third parties complain that they are illegal.
- We send newsletters, e-mails and other electronic notifications containing promotional information. Our newsletters contain information about our products, offers, promotions and our company. With the following notes we inform you about the contents of our newsletter as well as the registration, dispatch and statistical evaluation procedure and your right of objection.
- For the subscription to our newsletter we use a logged Double-Opt-in procedure. This means that after subscription you will receive an e-mail asking you to confirm your registration. This confirmation is necessary so that nobody can register with foreign e-mail addresses. Newsletter subscriptions are logged in order to be able to prove the registration process in accordance with the legal requirements. This includes the storage of the registration and confirmation time as well as the IP address. Changes to your data stored by the service provider are also logged. The purpose of this procedure is to be able to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify any possible misuse of your personal data.
- To subscribe to the newsletter, it is sufficient to enter your e-mail address. The provision of further data is voluntary and is used to address you personally. After your confirmation we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending the newsletter.
- You may opt-out to receive our newsletter at any time and stop receiving the newsletter. You can declare your revocation by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter e-mail or by sending an e-mail to us at [email protected]
- Social-Media, portals
Last updated: 04/15/2021 Version: 1
- We are represented in the social networks and employer evaluation portals mentioned below. These presences are operated exclusively by the respective provider. They serve to communicate directly with customers, interested parties and users. If you contact us via our social media channels, we process the data that you provide us with as well as the data that is necessary to process your request. Insofar as you have given your consent to the operators of the respective social media platforms (e.g. by means of a checkbox opt-in), the processing is carried out on the basis of your consent You can revoke your consent at any time with the operator of the respective platform with effect for the future.
- When you visit our social media pages, your user data is recorded and provided to us by the operator. The exact types of data differ from provider to provider, but generally include the following information:
- Follower: number and stored profiles; information about growth and development over a defined time frame.
- Reach: number of people who see a specific contribution; number of interactions with a contribution. From this, it can be deduced, for example, which content is better received by the community than others.
- Ad performance: How many people were reached by a contribution or a paid ad and have interacted with it?
- Demographics: Average age of visitors, gender, location, language.
- Since our social media channels are operated by the providers of the respective social network, there may be a supplementary use of your personal data by the respective operator, over which we have no influence. This often involves the recording of your IP address, the creation of static evaluations and the processing of further information stored in the form of cookies. We have no influence on the generation and presentation of this data and can neither turn off this function nor prevent the processing of the data.
- The assertion of data subject rights and requests can most effectively be addressed directly to the platform providers, since only they have access to your data and can take immediate action and provide information. Should our cooperation be necessary for this, we will support you in enforcing your rights as a data subject.
- Facebook (Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA): http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; weitere Informationen zur Datenerhebung: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084,
http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications sowie http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info#everyoneinfo.Document Control
Last updated: 04/15/2021 Version: 1
- Instagram (Instagram LLC., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA): http://instagram.com/legal/privacy/
- YouTube (Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland): https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de&gl=de
- Twitter (The Academy, 42 Pearse Street, Dublin 2, Ireland):
- Xing (Dammtorstrasse 30, 20354 Hamburg, Germany):
- Shopify (Shopify International Ltd.): https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy 10. Social-Media Plug-ins
- We have integrated Plug-ins on our web services. These plug-ins are indicated by the respective button belonging to the service. With the help of the plug-ins, users can share or post links to the corresponding websites in social networks such as Facebook or Twitter or recommend the contents there. Through your active interaction with these plugins, e.g. by clicking the respective button or leaving a comment, this information is transmitted directly to the respective service and stored there.
- When you visit one of our web services that contain an activated plugin, your browser establishes a connection with the servers of the respective service, which in turn transmits the content of the plugin to your browser, which then integrates it into the displayed page. Thus, the information about the visit of our web services is forwarded to the respective service. We do not collect personal data ourselves by means of the social plugins or about their use and have no influence on which data an activated plugin collects and how these are used by the provider. It must be assumed that at least the IP address and device-related information is collected and used. It is also possible that the service provider will attempt to store cookies on the computer used. If you are logged in to the respective service at the same time as visiting our web services via your personal user account (e.g. via another browser session), the service provider can assign the visit to our web services to your account.
- Usual social media plug-ins transfer the above-mentioned user data to the operator of the social network each time the website is accessed. This also applies when you the website user is not logged in or a member of the network. In order to prevent the unconscious and unintentional collection and transmission of personal data to the service provider, we use the so-called "2-click solution" on our web services: In order to activate a desired plugin, it must first be activated by clicking on the corresponding button. Only when the plugin is activated, the collection of information and its transfer to the service provider is triggered. Without activating the plugin, which is only done at your own request, you can therefore surf our web services without transmitting personal data to the operators of social networks in a
Last updated: 04/15/2021 Version: 1 data protection compliant manner. In this case, data processing is carried out in the interest of preserving your freedom of opinion and making contributions more easily (co-)shareable. For data protection reasons, we use the so-called “Shariff solution” developed by c't magazine. The Shariff solution functions in a way that as a first step, all data and functions required to display the buttons are provided by our web server. Only when you decide to share an article via the corresponding button and click on it, data will be transferred to the operator of the respective social media service. In this case, data processing is carried out in the interest of preserving your freedom of opinion and making contributions more easily (co- )shareable.
- The plug-ins used are limited to applications of the companies listed under "Social media, portals". We have no influence on the collected data and data processing procedures, nor are we aware of the full scope of data collection, the purposes of processing, the storage periods. We also have no information about the deletion of the collected data by the plug-in provider. We make every effort to comply with our duty to inform and to offer those affected maximum transparency of information. Should you require more detailed information about data processing by these companies, we recommend that you contact the controller of the respective service Should our cooperation be necessary, we will of course support you in enforcing your rights as a data subject.
- Facebook Insights - "Facebook Fanpages"
- Upon a visit of our Facebook page collects Facebook among others your IP address as well as other information, which is saved on your device in form of cookies. This information will be used to provide us as the operator of the Facebook page with statistical information on Facebook usage. We can access these statistics through so-called Facebook “insights”. These statistics are collected and provided solely by Facebook. We as the operator of the page have no influence over their generation and presentation. We cannot either stop or prevent their generation and data processing. You can find further information about “Insights” provided by Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/help/pages/insights.
- Following information will be provided to us by Facebook through “Insights”: Number of page views, “likes”, page activities, reach, impressions, video views, post clicks and reactions, post reach, comments, shared content, answers, gender ratio, regional distribution of the users (origin based on country and city), language, opens and clicks in the shop, clicks on the address and on the telephone number.
- The operation of this Facebook page and processing of personal data of the users arising out of it is to inform and interact with users and visitors of our Facebook page.
- We as the operator of this fan page are responsible for data processing together with Facebook. For this reason, we have agreed with Facebook under the framework of so-called
Last updated: 04/15/2021 Version: 1 “Page Insights” addon. You can find comprehensive information about page insights addon and the obligations of the data controller here: https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/page_controller_addendum.
Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, EUA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; for more information about Facebook’s data collection and processing: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications e http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info#everyoneinfo.
- Google Analytics
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google LLC. The responsible service provider in the EU is Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland ("Google").
- We use Google Analytics to analyze the use of our website in order to improve it regularly. With the statistics obtained, we can improve our offer, make it more interesting for you as a user and increase the success of our marketing campaigns. For this purpose, your usage data is recorded, e.g. your IP address, the pages you have called up (click path), conversions such as newsletter registrations or downloads, clicks, length of stay, hashed email, region or the technical information on your browser. For this Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred and stored in a Google server in the US.
- Processing is performed to analyze and optimize our website. You can prevent the storage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser software. However, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "anonymizeIp". This means that IP addresses are processed in abbreviated form, which means that it is not possible for us to identify a person. Only in exceptional cases the full IP address is transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. The IP address transmitted by your browser within the framework of Google Analytics is not merged with other data from Google. Document Control
Last updated: 04/15/2021 Version: 1 This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is carried out via a user ID. You can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your usage in your customer account under "My data", "Personal data".
- Google Remarketing
- Our website uses the Google Analytics Remarketing function in connection to the across functions from Google AdWords and Google DoubleClick providers.
- This function enables the advertising target groups, created with the Google Analytics Remarketing-Tool, to be connected with the cross-device function of Google AdWords and Google DoubleClick. In this way, interested-based, personalized advertising messages, that have been adapted to you, depending on your previous usage and surfing behavior on one device (e.g. mobile phone), can also be displayed on another of your devices (e.g. Tablet or Laptop). Supporting this function, Google Analytics collects google-authenticated user IDs in order to define and create target groups for cross-device advertising.
- You can prevent the storage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser software. However, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent.. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use oft the website (incl. your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by permanently contradicting the cross-device remarketing tool by deactivating personalized advertising in your Google-Account, following this link: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/onweb/.
- The recipient of data is Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland as the processor. Weh ave concluded with Google an order processing contract for this purpose. Google LLC, based in california, and possubly us american authorities, can access the data stored by google. Further information and the data protection regulations can be found in the google data protection declaration:
https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/. Document Control
Last updated: 04/15/2021 Version: 1
- Facebook Custom Audiences
- The Website also uses the remarketing-function of the Facebook Inc. (“Facebook”). This allows users of the website to be shown interest-related advertisements, when visiting the social network Facebook or other websites that also use the process. We are pursuing the interest of showing you advertisements that are of interest to you in order to make our website more interesting for you.
- Due to the marketing-tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection with the Facebook server. We have no influence on the scope and further use of the data, that is collected through the use of this tool by Facebook and therefore we inform you according to our level of knowledge. By integrating Facebook Custom Audiences, Facebook receives information, that you have accessed our website or that you have clicked on an ad from us. If you are registered with a Facebook service, Facebook can assign the visit of our website to your account. Even if you are not registered or logged in to Facebook, there is a possibility, that Facebook will find out and save your IP address and other identification features.
- The function can be deactivated for logged-in users under the following link: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads#_.
- Further information is available at the following: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy. 15. Google AdWords
- This website uses Google Adwords, a web service of Google LLC. The responsible service provider in the EU is Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland ("Google").
- We use Google Adwords to draw attention to our offers by means of advertising material (so-called Google Adwords) on external websites. We can determine in relation to the data of the advertising campaigns, how successful the individual advertising measures are. With this, we pursue the interest to show you advertising that is of interest to you, to make our website more interesting and to achieve a fair calculation of advertising costs. These advertising media are delivered by Google via so-called "Ad Servers". For this purpose, we use ad server cookies, which allow us to measure certain parameters to measure success, such as the display of ads or clicks by users. If you reach our website via a Google ad, Google Adwords will store a cookie on your device. The unique cookie ID, number of ad impressions per placement (frequency), last impression (relevant for post-view conversions) and opt-out information (marking that the user no longer wishes to be contacted) are usually stored as analysis values for this cookie. These cookies enable Google to recognize your internet browser. If a user visits certain pages of an AdWords client's website and the cookie stored on their computer has not expired, Google and the client can recognize that the user clicked
Last updated: 04/15/2021 Version: 1 on the ad and was redirected to that page. A different cookie is assigned to each Adwords client. Cookies cannot be tracked through the websites of Adwords clients.
- We receive statistical evaluations from Google. By means of these evaluations we can recognize which of the advertising measures used are particularly effective. We do not receive any further data from the use of the advertising material, in particular we cannot identify the users on the basis of this information. Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection with the Google server. We have no influence on the scope and further use of the data collected by Google through the use of this tool and therefore inform you according to our state of knowledge: Through the integration of AdWords Conversion, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding part of our website or clicked on an advertisement from us. If you are registered with a Google service, Google can assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or have not logged in, it is possible that the provider will find out and save your IP address.
- You can prevent the storage of cookies by adjusting your browser software settings accordingly. However, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this website to their full extent. Furthermore, you can prevent the collection of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google as well as the processing of this data by Google by permanently contradicting the cross-device remarketing/targeting by deactivating personalized advertising in your Google account; follow this link to do so:
- Google Tag Manager
- This website uses Google Tag Manager, a tag management solution of Google LLC. The responsible service provider in the EU is Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland ("Google").
- We use Google Tag Manager to manage our website tags. In order to monitor system stability and performance, Google Tag Manager may collect some aggregated data about tag firing. This data does not include user IP addresses or any user-specific identifiers that could be associated with a particular individual. Other than data in standard HTTP request logs, all of which is deleted within 14 days of being received, Google Tag Manager does not collect,
Last updated: 04/15/2021 Version: 1 retain, or share any information about visitors to our customers’ properties, including page URLs visited.
- Processing is performed to analyze and optimize our website. You can also prevent the storage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser software. You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
- Microsoft Clarity
- This website uses Microsoft Clarity. The responsible service provider is Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052-6399, USA.
- We use Microsoft Clarity to understand how users interact with our website. Microsoft Clarity captures the user interactions on your website such as how the page has rendered and what interactions your user had on your website such as mouse movements, clicks, scrolls, etc. By using Clarity's robust analysis tools, we enhance your website for your clients and your business.
- Processing is performed to analyze and optimize our website. You can prevent the storage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser software. More information here https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/clarity/faq.
Last updated: 04/15/2021 Version: 1
- This website uses Ometria to have a single and unified view of each customer in order to increase sales through personalized content tailored to the respective segment. The responsible service provider is Ometria Ltd. 38 Park St, London, Greater London, W1K 2JF, United Kingdom (“Ometria”).
- The purpose of the processing is to enable making data-driven decisions about customer segmentation, product merchandising, marketing, and on-site customer experience.
- The recipient of the data is Ometria Ltd. 38 Park St, London, Greater London, W1K 2JF, United Kingdom.
- Facebook Pixel
- This website uses Facebook Pixel. The responsible service provider is Facebook Ireland Limited (“Facebook”) 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbor, Dublin, D02, Ireland.
- When you browse this website, Facebook collects a limited amount of data relating to your browsing, such as, but not limited to, the following: Facebook user ID, Browser information, usage data, Non-sensitive custom data, Referrer URL, Pixel ID, user behavior, Ads viewed, Interactions with advertising, services and products, Marketing information, Viewed content, IP address, Device information, Success of marketing campaigns, Geographical location, hashed email. Facebook uses the information to analyze whether customers take action after seeing our Facebook ad, to reach to the same customers again by using a custom audience, and to achieve customer optimization by delivering our ads to people who are more likely to take certain actions.
- Processing is performed for marketing, retargeting, tracking, analysis, and advertising. You can prevent the storage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser software. However, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent.
- Recipient of the data is Facebook Ireland Limited (“Facebook”) 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbor, Dublin, D02, Ireland and Facebook, Inc. as processors. Please note that this service can transfer data outside of the European Union and the European Economic Area and to a country that does not offer an adequate level of data protection. If the data is transferred to the USA, there is a risk that your data may be processed by US authorities for control and monitoring purposes without you possibly being able to redress.
Last updated: 04/15/2021 Version: 1
- Amazon Partnership-Program
- We are is a participant in the Amazon Europe S.A.R.I. Partner Program and a partner of the Advertising Program, which is designed to provide a medium for websites, that can be used to earn reimbursement by placing advertisements and links to http://www.amazon.de advertising costs. With the program, we are interested in showing you advertisements, that are of interest to you and that make our website more interesting for our users.
- For the provision of the advertisements, statistical information about you is collected, which is processed by our advertising partners. By visiting the website, Amazon receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding page of our website. For this purpose, Amazon uses web beacons to determine your needs and, if necessary, to set a cookie on your computer. The data referred to in Section 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. We have no influence on the data collected, nor are we aware of the full extent of the data collection and the storage period. If you are logged in to Amazon, your data can be assigned directly to your account there. If you don't want to be mapped to your Amazon profile, you'll need to log out. It is possible that your data will be shared with Amazon contractors and government agencies. We have no influence on the data collected, nor are we aware of the full extent of the data collection. The data is transferred to the USA and evaluated there.
- You can prevent the installation of Amazon Partner Program cookies in a number of ways: i) by setting your browser software accordingly, in particular, suppressing third-party cookies will prevent you from receiving third-party advertisements; ii) by disabling amazon's interest based ads via the link http://www.amazon.de/gp/dra/info; iii) by disabling the interest-based ads of the providers that are part of the self-regulatory campaign "About Ads" via the link http://www.aboutads.info/choices, whereby these settings are deleted when you delete your cookies. We would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this offer to the full extent.
- Further information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and its processing, as well as further information on your rights in this regard and setting options to protect your privacy, can also be obtained from: Amazon EU S.A.R.l, Amazon Services Europe S.A.R.l. and Amazon Media EU S.A.R.l., all three located 5, Rue Plaetis, L–2338 Luxembourg; Email: ad [email protected] Amazon has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield,
Last updated: 04/15/2021 Version: 1
- For marketing purposes, we have embedded YouTube videos in our online offer, videos that are saved on http://www.youtube.com and can be played directly from our website. These videos are embedded using “privacy-enhanced mode”, i.e. YouTube does not set any cookies to analyze user behavior, e.g. to personalize the video playback. Instead, video recommendations are based on the current video. Videos played in enhanced privacy mode do not affect which videos are recommended to a user on YouTube.
- By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have called up the corresponding subpage of our website. This results in the transmission of certain user data to YouTube. A transmission of the data to YouTube takes place regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in at Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not want the assignment with your profile on YouTube, you have to log out before activating the play button. For the purpose of functionality as well as for the analysis of usage behavior, YouTube permanently stores cookies via your internet browser on your end device. If you do not agree with this processing, you have the possibility to prevent the storage of cookies by adjusting your internet browser settings. YouTube also stores your data as user profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide advertising tailored to your needs and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of user profiles, but you must contact YouTube to exercise this right. YouTube may process your personal data on servers in the US.
- Further information on the purpose, scope of data collection, your rights, setting options to protect your privacy and processing by YouTube is available under:
https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy, https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de&gl=de, https://www.youtube.com/static?gl=DE&template=terms&hl=de, https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/171780?hl=de. Document Control
Last updated: 04/15/2021 Version: 1